(trading as The Jamie Lloyd Company)
Our Contact Details
Name: TJLC Limited
Email Address: email@example.com
The type of Personal Information We Collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How We Obtain Personal Information and Why We Have It
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you in order that you may receive updates on TJLC’s activities and/or selective marketing communications.
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you in regard to further information about TJLC Limited, its projects and for marketing purposes in relation to TJLC Limited’s actitivies.
We may share this information with affiliates of TJLC Limited or selected third party marketing service providers.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful base we rely on for processing this information is Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Store Your Personal Information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your name and email address until such time that you request we delete your details. We will then dispose your information by removing your name and email address from our database.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
· Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
· Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
· Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to Complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow. Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk